This week E! television network aired two days of footage from Kim Kardashian's Fairytale Wedding. Kim Kardashian, who is living a real life fairytale with a lavish wedding and basketball hubby, isn't the only person who can live a dream.
You can live your own real life fairytale, no matter who you are. You don't have to grow up rich to have the life you want. Living the fairytale involves a little escape from reality. Fight for things you want, let go of things that don't help and ignore discouraging people and situations. Being strong and courageous helps the situation a lot. Don't allow overdue bills, the job market or your relationships to determine if you get to live your own fairytale. Here's a few tips to living your dreams and your own fairytale.
1. SET HIGH STANDARDS - The only path to living your dreams is to aim high. Always go after the best jobs, best dates and best of everything. Motivational speaker Les Brown says, "Shoot for the moon, and if you miss, you'll end up among the stars."
2. DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER - If you don't get what you want, learn to negotiate or find that person that will say yes.
3. TAKE CHARGE - Don't allow people or circumstances to determine where you end up. If you're looking for love, try online dating. If you want to be a chef, go to culinary school. You can turn your career or life situation around. Don't let anyone tell you that it's not possible. have faith, work hard and believe in yourself.
4. PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE - Success comes to the person who is not afraid to put themselves out there. Keep going and be aggressive. Learn from your mistakes and be unstoppable.
5. REWARD YOURSELF - When you accomplish a task or a goal, don't forget to celebrate. A little bragging is ok. Repeat the steps when you finish celebrating.