Live Your Dreams Now!
What do you do when you lose faith that your dreams will come true? Sometimes its hard to believe in the face of adversary. Car payments, sickness, career and relationship problems can cause even the most faith filled person to lose faith and stop believing. This week we saw the cast of the X-Factor get on stage and fight to win the competition. In all the speeches that were given by the cast, there's one thing they all said about themselves, keep believing.
It takes a lot for those who sing on X-Factor. Long rehearsals, humiliation and being judged by a panel and the people at home.
There's a lot of bumps, cuts and bruises you will get climbing to the top of your dream. You must stay strong, keep positive people in your life and keep working on it. It's easy to quit and live life below your expectations.It takes a champion to keep fighting, keep going and live out their hearts desire.
I have days when I want to quit. This week I had a one. The one thing I remember that keeps me going is this question, "What will you do after you quit?"
Going home and crawling under the dcovers won't work for me and it shouldn't work for you. It's time to shake the dust off and go back to living your dreams. It's ok to cry, scream, and have a fit, as long as you get up and go back to what you were doing. This week I have a few tips for those who lose faith.
1. Go back to your roots - It's ok to start over. Go back to the place where your dream began and be re-inspired.
2. Stop judging yourself. - the more you judge yourself, the harder it will be to succeed. Hold yourself to a high standard but don't belittle yourself for your mistakes. Everyone is human and mistakes will happen.
3. Learn from your mistakes - the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You have to change the way you do things in order to get t a new place. do what it takes to succeed.
4. Feed your mind - Read books and websites that teach you more about what you dream about
5. Be more aggressive - don't take no for an answer. When people reject you or shut a door, go kick another one open until you get what you want.
Get out there and live your dreams. it may be tough, but you won't regret it.